Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is fast, filling and so delicious - a guaranteed kid pleaser!! There is also only one pan to clean up afterwards!
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces tuna, drained
- black pepper (optional)
- Cook the macaroni and peas together in salted boiling water until the macaroni are done to your liking; drain into a colander.
- Put the soup and cheese in the same hot pan and pour your drained macaroni and peas on top. Stir in the drained tuna and mix to combine.
- Stir over very low heat until the cheese is completely melted and everything is heated through.
- Season with pepper as desired and serve!