Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like the beans and macaroni combination.
- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Boil& drain macaroni.
- Saute green pepper and onion in margarine until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add hamburger and brown.
- Add the rest and simmer 20 minutes.
WONDERFUL!! I used 1 whole onion and added a little extra chili powder and some ground pepper. Soooooo good! I sprinkled a little bit of grated cheddar on top. Definately a keeper recipe!
This is a very tasty recipe! I must admit I used a whole onion and extra Chili Powder. Great for a quick meal when you don't have much time. I will be making this one again. Thanks Paki A
This was a good and fast recipe. We spooned it over hot dogs and it was a hit with our DS's. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.