This is such a great, low fat cookie recipe without the butter or egg yolks. And, you can use whatever chips or nuts you like. Work with it. Wonderful for busy parents.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites until frothy; add salt and beat until stiffened.
- 2Add in the sugar and beat until thickened.
- 3Add almond and vanilla extracts and then nuts and chips.
- 4Blend well.
- 5Drop dough on to parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350°F.
- 7Turn off heat and forget about them, take a nap and relax!
- 8They will be ready to be gobbled up!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick, Low Fat Chocolate Chip Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g