Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is such a great, low fat cookie recipe without the butter or egg yolks. And, you can use whatever chips or nuts you like. Work with it. Wonderful for busy parents.
- Beat egg whites until frothy; add salt and beat until stiffened.
- Add in the sugar and beat until thickened.
- Add almond and vanilla extracts and then nuts and chips.
- Blend well.
- Drop dough on to parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F.
- Turn off heat and forget about them, take a nap and relax!
- They will be ready to be gobbled up!