Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Blend ingredients and then microwave it for 45 seconds. So fast it is too easy to overcook, so watch for that. Great taste for chocolate or dessert cravings when I'm low carb dieting. I want to try this with almond flour in place of cocoa.
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 drops sucralose liquid sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops orange oil
- 1 eggs or 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spray a microwaveable coffee mug with nonstick spray.
- Pour blender contents into mug.
- Microwave for 45 seconds (depends on your microwave).
- Enjoy <3.