Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a delicious little number--surprisingly good for a cheater recipe. There's nothing like peanut butter and chocolate. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Fast Fixes with Mixes and Denise Smith of Lusk, Wyoming.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- In a bowl, combine cake mix and butter and mix well.
- Set aside 1 cup for topping.
- Spread remaining cake mixture into a greased 13x9x2inch baking pan.
- Combine the marshmallow creme and peanut butter and carefully spread over cake mixture.
- Crumble reserved cake mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not over bake).
- Cool completely. Cut into squares.