- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thin boneless pork chops (about 12)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients in a shallow dish; Dredge pork chops in flower mixture.
- Fry pork chops in 3 batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium high heat 1 minute on each sider, or until browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Add broth and lemon juice to skillet.
- Bring to a boil, and stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.