Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
I drink this all the time whenever I don't make a pitcherful. Sometimes it's only me drinking tea and I don't need a lot, so this is fast and perfect. You can sweeten yours however you like- I don't. I also like this much lemon, but you can use a little less if you like a milder lemon taste. I use Luzianne (black) tea, but sometimes I mix one of the tea bags up with an herbal, flavored tea, like blackberry.
- Place water in a microwave-safe measuring cup and microwave on high for 2 1/2- 3 minutes, or until water just begins to boil.
- Place tea bags in hot water and allow to steep for approximately 4 minutes.
- While mixture is steeping, fill a 20 ounce drinking glass to just below the top with ice cubes and squeeze lemon over the top of the ice.
- Pour steeped tea over glass of ice and gently mix lemon with tea.
- Serve cold, sweetened if you desire.
Easy and tastes great !!
Excellent.Thanks for posting
So much easier than making a whole pitcher and then waiting all afternoon for it to chill!