Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yes, this is quick to put together, I guess that is where quick comes from, but then you have to marinate it for hours or over night. BUT it is worth it ;-) I serve it with cucumber tomatoes and chips.
- 4 pieces chicken, maryland
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60 g melted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
- ground black pepper
- Place chicken in roasting dish.
- Mix lemon juice, crushed garlic, melted butter, paprika and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Refridgerate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Cook 1 hour basting ocssionaly.
Made this last evening with tenderloins. I marinated them for about 5 hours which was long enough. Cooked them at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. They were super moist and super lemony. . . but the paprika didn't work with the rest of the flavors for us. Matter of fact, DH didn't eat it (and I felt horrible, as the only other thing he won't touch is curry). That said, I did eat mine and I am saving the leftover to make into chicken salad for lunch tomorrow - and I bet the lemon flavor will do well in that dish! Thanks for posting and YES it was quick and easy.
Aussie Swap #44: Delicious, quick and easy! Full of flavor!
Really good lemony taste! Quick to prepare, quick to make.