A family favorite. A nice change of pace from jarred spaghetti sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (1/2 breast per person)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1 teaspoon table salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil (corn or vegetable oil OK)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- fresh basil or dried basil, to taste
- 1 -3 clove garlic, grated or chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1*note:To prepare this dish quickly (about 20 minutes), prep the chicken while the water for the spaghetti heats to boiling, and cook it while the pasta cooks.
- 2Dice chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Combine flour, salt, and pepper into a bag (a clean plastic produce bag works well).
- 4Add chicken to bag and shake until well coated.
- 5Put about 1/8" of oil in a heavy skillet and heat over medium till hot.
- 6Add coated chicken to the pan, and cook until it starts to brown.
- 7Stir in lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- 8Add garlic and basil.
- 9Finish with a few shakes of parmesan cheese.
- 10Serve over hot cooked spaghetti, with more grated cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 292.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.1 g