Recipe by nvermd
Grand Prize Winner of a Miracle Whip Recipe Contest
Top Review by IAcupcake
I love these bars! I used 3 T. lemon juice instead of just 2 and I only baked it for 30 minutes because when I baked it longer, the crust turned out hard. When you're pressing the crust into the pan, it helps when you wet your fingers.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix, Miracle Whip and 1 egg until blended then press into the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Mix in the remaining 2 eggs, sugar and juice and then pour over the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until the filling is just set in center and edges are lightly browned.
- Top with the pie filling.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cut into 30 bars to serve.
- Store leftover bars in refrigerator.