Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick and easy appetizer dish. You can also add diced avocados / guacamole (when in season) and chopped olives. Served with tortilla strips.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat free spicy refried beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped with seeds removed
- 1 cup mexican style shredded cheese
- Layer the bottom of a pie plate or 9x9 baking dish with beans, then cover with salsa.
- Mix together sour cream and Ranch mix and use it to cover the salsa layer.
- Garnish with chopped onions, tomatoes, and grated cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.