Recipe by Lanae Peterson
Quick and easy, no need to pre-cook the noodles
Top Review by Purple Lemon
This recipe was really awesome! I added meat to my lasagna - with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and some Italian seasonings. Turned out great! I used about a pound of meat, might have been better with a little extra. I was surprised that this turned out so well, but it was just like my mother's precooked noodle lasagna and infinitely easier!
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine Ricotta, 1 cup mozarella, 1/4 cup parmesan and eggs.
- In 13 x 9 baking dish spread 1 cup sauce.
- Layer 4 uncooked noodles, 1 cup sauce and 1/2 of Ricotta mix; repeat.
- Top with 4 uncooked noodles and 2 cups sauce.
- Cover with foil; bake 1 hour.
- Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered 10 min.
- Let stand 10 min.