Bridget Elaine's Note:
A quick and easy way to make something that tastes like a lasagna that takes hours to prepare, but this only takes half an hour. Great for those quick weeknight suppers. The prep time includes frying the ground beef and boiling the pasta.
My Private Note
13 X 9 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the ground beef and boil the pasta ( al dente).
- 2When beef is done add the cream cheese and work it into the beef.
- 3When the cream cheese is mixed into the beef well and the pasta is cooked combine all of the ingredients except 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese into a large bowl and mix well.
- 4Place into a 13x9 pan and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.7
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 863.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 28.9 g