Recipe by Bridget Elaine
A quick and easy way to make something that tastes like a lasagna that takes hours to prepare, but this only takes half an hour. Great for those quick weeknight suppers. The prep time includes frying the ground beef and boiling the pasta.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces noodles (elbows or whatever you like)
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the ground beef and boil the pasta ( al dente).
- When beef is done add the cream cheese and work it into the beef.
- When the cream cheese is mixed into the beef well and the pasta is cooked combine all of the ingredients except 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese into a large bowl and mix well.
- Place into a 13x9 pan and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.