1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1 1/2 lbs beef, minced
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 6 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 (5 ounce) cartons unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1/2 pint stock
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in pan and fry mince to remove most of the fat, drain when complete and put to one side ready for the next stage. Heat remaining oil in a large pan.
- 2Add onions, garlic, ginger and salt and fry until golden.
- 3Add meat, tomatoes, garam masala, chilli powder, tomato puree, one carton of yogurt and some of the stock to make a dry mixture then simmer for about 1/2 hour or until meat is tender check regularly if mixture is getting to dry add more stock, try to aim for a moist curry not sloppy.
- 4When you are ready to serve mix in the rest of the yogurt and serve with rice and a sweet chutney.
- 5You may like some garlic bread or papadams with it also.
- 6A Favorite with some of my friends Alan.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Keema Beef Curry
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.1
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 730.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: