Recipe by HisPixie
You can use your favorite brownie recipe if you prefer. This is one of those "hurry up, I need to take a dessert" recipes for me! It is always well received. I use Pillsbury Traditional Fudge Brownie mix. To cut brownies smoothly, use a putty knife or a plastic knife.
Top Review by Ricearoni161
So quick and easy but wow, talk about rich! I had to get a glass of milk and ended up cutting them in half because eating a whole one was tough. I had people at work coming back for more though and they cleaned them up!
- 19 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix
- 11 ounces Junior mints (the big box)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in a 9x13 pan (they will be thin).
- Remove baked brownies from oven and pour the Junior Mints over the brownies.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and swirl melted mints all over the top of the brownies.
- Allow to cool completely.
- The mints will form a hard chocolate-mint frosting.