Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use your favorite brownie recipe if you prefer. This is one of those "hurry up, I need to take a dessert" recipes for me! It is always well received. I use Pillsbury Traditional Fudge Brownie mix. To cut brownies smoothly, use a putty knife or a plastic knife.
- 19 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix
- 11 ounces Junior mints (the big box)
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in a 9x13 pan (they will be thin).
- Remove baked brownies from oven and pour the Junior Mints over the brownies.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and swirl melted mints all over the top of the brownies.
- Allow to cool completely.
- The mints will form a hard chocolate-mint frosting.
So quick and easy but wow, talk about rich! I had to get a glass of milk and ended up cutting them in half because eating a whole one was tough. I had people at work coming back for more though and they cleaned them up!
I served these with my mint Cocoa. Junior mints are my favorite candy and these were awesome
Oh my goodness, but these are tasty! Easy to make as well! Extremely rich and satisfying. I am not the most proficient marbler so mine were not the most attractive, but boy are they yummy and in the long run that is ALL that really matters!