Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a quick easy marinade for your grilled steaks, that will keep them juicy and tender! You can marinate them just before you cook, before you freeze them or just hours ahead and stillget the same great results!
- 2 strips steaks (I love to buy from Costco and cut my own)
- 1⁄2 cup sundried tomato & oregano salad dressing
- 4 -5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash dried oregano
- 1 -2 fresh garlic clove, crushed and diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard or 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place all ingredients in a ziploc bag, pound meat with tenderizer hammer, and add to bag. Seal and shake, and either put it in the freezer for a later day, in the fridge for the same day or directly onto a hot grill. Grill to taste and enjoy!