Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Kraft Kitchens!
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can chili style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kraft barbecue sauce
- 1 cup frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups minute rice brand rice
- COOK sausage and onion in oil in a large frypan, until sausage is no longer pink inside.
- STIR IN tomatoes, broth, green pepper, barbecue sauce, shrimp (optional) and Minute Rice.
- BRING to boil; cover and let stand 5 minutes.