A quick dinner that works well on cold and rainy nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the rice as directed on the bag.
- 2Slice the uncooked sausages, place them in a pot of water and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3While the rice and sausage is cooking, slice or dice the onion and green pepper and add them to a casserole dish.
- 4Tear up the bacon, steak, and chicken and add it to the dish.
- 5Once the sausages are done add them to the dish.
- 6When the rice is done, add all the spices to the rice and stir well mixing them into the rice.
- 7Finally add the rice to the casserole dish and mix it into the other ingredients.
- 8Microwave: Place a sheet of plastic wrap over the dish and heat it in the microwave for 8 minutes on full power.
- 9Remove the dish from the microwave and serve in bowls or on plates.
- 10Oven: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 11Place the dish in the oven and let cook for 10 minutes.
- 12The spices can be added to taste or as directed.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Jambalaya
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.2
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 1810.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 40.8 g