Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I think we all need some recipes that are quick, easy and that we can count on in a hurry. These go great with a hot bowl of chili.
- 3 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until a smooth batter is formed.
- Place 1/2 cup of batter in each well-greased muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
Very good and super quick...seriously whipped togther in seconds. Mild jalapeno flavor, that won't offend kids or those that don't like heat. They were very dry though. Cornbread usually is but, I might tweak something next time. Good flavor, will likely increase amount of jalapenos too....because we like heat.
Thanks for posting!
These were really good! I like the idea of mixing "extra things" into corn bread.The jalapenos and cheese was a good combo.Thanks!