Recipe by loof
A super-quick roll that goes well with spaghetti or ravioli!
Top Review by KateL
Taste was great! Our market only had the grands, and there are just 2 of us, so I did not double up on the rolls, just dipped and folded. DH really liked the Italian salad dressing and the Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds as a distinctive step up from the basic biscuit. Next time, I might try slicing the biscuit in half horizontally so I could fold 2 halves in each muffin tray. We gobbled these up! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing (fat free is okay)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 10 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Dip each biscuit in Italian dressing. Fold in half and place 2 biscuits in each muffin cup, seam side down.
- Combine Parmesan and sesame seeds. Sprinkle over biscuits.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately.