1/13 Photos of Quick Italian Parker House Rolls
A super-quick roll that goes well with spaghetti or ravioli!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 10 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2Dip each biscuit in Italian dressing. Fold in half and place 2 biscuits in each muffin cup, seam side down.
- 3Combine Parmesan and sesame seeds. Sprinkle over biscuits.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Italian Parker House Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 938.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g