Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A super-quick roll that goes well with spaghetti or ravioli!
Make and share this Quick Italian Parker House Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing (fat free is okay)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Spray 10 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Dip each biscuit in Italian dressing. Fold in half and place 2 biscuits in each muffin cup, seam side down.
- Combine Parmesan and sesame seeds. Sprinkle over biscuits.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately.
Taste was great! Our market only had the grands, and there are just 2 of us, so I did not double up on the rolls, just dipped and folded. DH really liked the Italian salad dressing and the Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds as a distinctive step up from the basic biscuit. Next time, I might try slicing the biscuit in half horizontally so I could fold 2 halves in each muffin tray. We gobbled these up! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag.
These are so quick and easy..that's one star! The flavor and smell..two stars! The cost was minimal..one star! They were super WITHOUT the cheese, less calories..two stars! The only suggestion I have is watch the amount of sodium in a light dressing, the one I used was rather high and I could taste that, but others who use salt on EVERYTHING, never noticed .UPDATE 11/27: Made these as part of my bread choices for Thanksgiving. The only rolls in the supermarket were the Grands. They worked just fine as I cut each in half, smashed some and continued on. One thing I did wrong was that I put the biscuits in tin with seam side UP! I now would suggest that when you make them, try it seam up as it made for a lovely presentation....like a flower opening. Really nice for a special occasion.
Yum! I made these up, sans seeds because my dad can't have them, to go along with some lasagna last night I also sprinkled some mozzarella cheese over during the last few minutes just because i had some to use up. Doesn't get any easier and tastes great too! Thanks loof :).