WI Cheesehead's Note:
I collected this recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. You can use sausage or ground meat. Very warming and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Brown sliced Italian sausage until done or cook ground beef until brown; drain.
- 3Stir in tomato, peas and Italian seasoning; spread in pie plate.
- 4Stir baking mix, milk and eggs with fork until blended. Pour over meat mixture.
- 5Bake 25 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 to 3 minute longer or until melted.
- 6Serve with pizza sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Italian Bake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.7
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.8 mg
- Sodium 1012.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: