Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
If you're short in time and crave something a bit special... I have made my own flavored syrups, just putting orange peel and vanilla in plain ol' rice syrup. You can use Torani syrups or whatever you have on hand...
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon syrup, orange flavor
- 1 teaspoon syrup, vanilla flavor
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Place instant coffee granules, cocoa powder and syrups in a cup or mug.
- Bring water to a near boil, pour over coffee cocoa mix, stir.
I'll take one...and make that in Paris with a fresh croissant and just maybe I'll let my husband come, too. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
I just have to give this coffee full marks. It's just delicious instant coffee or not. I used orange and vanilla extracts (1/4 tsp each) with Splenda as I don't keep syrups. I altered the amount slightly using 1 rounded tsp of the coffee with the 2 tsp's of cocoa with a mug full of water. Kudo's Mia :D. Made for PAC, Spring '10.