When you don't have time for dough to rise! I've served pizza with this recipe many, many times and I always get complimented on the great crust. Use a Kitchen Aid with a dough hook to cut time. Both my toddlers love this pizza!
- Preheat oven 425.
- Mix all dry ingredients with the exception of the yeast.
- Make a small well in the dry ingredients and place the yeast inside.
- Pour the very warm water over the yeast and incorporate the mixture until you begin to form a dough.
- Knead until ingredients are fully incorporated, and the dough is no longer sticky.
- Immediately form (or roll out) your dough and place on greased pizza or cookie sheet.
- Brush the dough with olive oil.
- Bake for eight minutes.
- Remove and brush edges with egg (gives color).
- Fill the pizza with desired ingredients and bake about another 8-10 minutes.