1/2 Photos of Quick-&-In-A-Hurry Pizza Dough
When you don't have time for dough to rise! I've served pizza with this recipe many, many times and I always get complimented on the great crust. Use a Kitchen Aid with a dough hook to cut time. Both my toddlers love this pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 425.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients with the exception of the yeast.
- 3Make a small well in the dry ingredients and place the yeast inside.
- 4Pour the very warm water over the yeast and incorporate the mixture until you begin to form a dough.
- 5Knead until ingredients are fully incorporated, and the dough is no longer sticky.
- 6Immediately form (or roll out) your dough and place on greased pizza or cookie sheet.
- 7Brush the dough with olive oil.
- 8Bake for eight minutes.
- 9Remove and brush edges with egg (gives color).
- 10Fill the pizza with desired ingredients and bake about another 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick-&-In-A-Hurry Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g