Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick to make sambar, perfect to have with idli or dosa
Make and share this Quick Idli/Dosa Sambar recipe from Food.com.
- Add oil to cooking pan.
- Once oil is hot, Add green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, hing.
- After about 1 minute, Add tomato.
- After half-cooking tomato, add eggplants and ladysfinger.
- Add salt and keep cooking vegetables until they become soft.
- Now the cooked vegetable mix is ready.
- Mix Tamarind paste with 4 cups water and add to pressure cooker.
- Add toor dhal, cooked vegetables mix, sambar powder to pressure cooker.
- After 3 whistles, switch off pressure cooker.
- Sambar is ready.