1/1 Photo of Quick Huevos Rancheros
winging it's Note:
a simple quick Huevos Rancheros variation. Use Chunky salsa, mild, medium or hot to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on broiler.
- 2bring salsa to a simmer in sauce pan. I then sprinkle this with corn starch and stir in to thicken. take off heat.
- 3lightly poach or fry 2 eggs per person so the whites are stil a bit l runny.
- 4Heat one side of tortilla in fry pan.
- 5Place tortilla on sheet pan, spoon on some of the salsa, place 2 eggs on top, sprinkle cheese and put under broiler.
- 6Heat until cheese melts.
- 7Garnish and serve. Add re-fried beans or plantains on side if you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Huevos Rancheros
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 1948.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: