Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest and quickest salsa ever. OH! did I say the hottest? Please try it. Once you have you will never spend hours preparing salsa again.
- 1 (8 ounce) canel pato tomato sauce (Mexican hot sauce, has a duck on the yellow can,do not use any other tomato sauce, it will not work)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (or to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped onion (or to taste)
- Open can and put in bowl.
- Chop cilantro.
- Chop onion.
- Mix well - it's that easy.
I made this to serve with fajitas for lunch. It has a good flavor, but I really don't think of this as "salsa", this is more of "sauce". It is extremely quick and easy to put together, and I probably will look for other recipes to use this with. Maybe I will try it as for simmering a beef steak in. Thank you for a very nice recipe. (Made for PRMR tag).
Loved this! I cheated and used rehydrated minced onion and knorr cilantro cubes. I doubled the recipe and used it on tacos and dipping chips in. You must use the El Pato brand to appreciate the flavor. Thanks Teresa!
Simple, with a little heat. What I like most about this is the consistency. It is very smooth and works great as taco sauce.