Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A modified version of several popular Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip recipes - I whipped it together with items I had on hand. Comes out chunky and yummy. Just TRY it. . . you'll love it!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichokes, in water, quartered & drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed out
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Put cheeses, mayo, soup (undiluted), and garlic powder in bowl and blend well.
- Break spinach up while mixing with spoon - mix until well blended, then add in artichokes.
- Pour into oven safe dish/casserole, sprinkle with more parmesan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Serve with salsa and tortilla chips or with your favorite bread.
- Quick Tips: Microwave cream cheese until softened, then blend. Instead of baking, microwave until hot throughout, then stick under the broiler to brown the top.