1/1 Photo of Quick Honey-Spice Bread
Mistress of Tea's Note:
I got this off a recipe card my Mom gave me. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl combine first 7 ingredients (and sugar if using) and mix well.
- 4In a small bowl whisk together milk, honey and egg.
- 5Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stir together.
- 6Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake until a toothpick comes out clean in the center, about 50 minutes in my oven.
- 8Place pan on wire rack to cool for 10 minutes, then turn loaf out onto rack to cool completely.
- 9To make a glaze for the bread use 3 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons margarine and 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar. Microwave on HIGH until melted, then spoon over warm bread.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Honey-Spice Bread
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 348.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g