Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and yummy recipe (def worth trying).
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 thin cut pork chops
- Preheat broiler to medium.
- Meanwhile, mix the honey, ginger, soy sauce and garlic together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Broil the pork chops for 10 minutes, remove from the broiler, brush the glaze over the pork chops and cook for another 5 minutes (2.5 minutes on each side).
- I like to put some water in the broiling pan below the wrack to avoid the pork chops coming out dried up.