Recipe by Jen T
A really easy pork stir fry that goes well with either rice & stir fried veggies or with potatoes & salad. *Note: I sometimes add 1 tsp minced garlic and/or 1 tsp minced ginger to the marinade to kick it up a notch!!
Top Review by Bergy
So easy to make and tasty. I would add some chili flakes next time to give it an extra flavor boost. It was moist and tender. I cut way back on the honey, used a pork stir fry cut and just used a light spray of canola on the pan. Seerved with Mexi corn. Very nice supper thank-you
- 500 g pork fillets or 500 g other tender lean pork
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice pork thinly.
- Mix together the honey & mustard.
- Marinate the pork in honey mustard mixture for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in nonstick wok or pan.
- Add meat & stirfry with high heat until cooked, stirring & tossing all the time (5-10 minutes).
- Serve with stir fried veggies & rice or potatoes & salad.