Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really easy pork stir fry that goes well with either rice & stir fried veggies or with potatoes & salad. *Note: I sometimes add 1 tsp minced garlic and/or 1 tsp minced ginger to the marinade to kick it up a notch!!
- 500 g pork fillets or 500 g other tender lean pork
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Slice pork thinly.
- Mix together the honey & mustard.
- Marinate the pork in honey mustard mixture for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in nonstick wok or pan.
- Add meat & stirfry with high heat until cooked, stirring & tossing all the time (5-10 minutes).
- Serve with stir fried veggies & rice or potatoes & salad.
So easy to make and tasty. I would add some chili flakes next time to give it an extra flavor boost. It was moist and tender. I cut way back on the honey, used a pork stir fry cut and just used a light spray of canola on the pan. Seerved with Mexi corn. Very nice supper thank-you
Don't know what went wrong, I like hiney mustard, but even though I quadrupled the recipe and cross cut my meat very thin it was dry and bordering tough. Not very impressed.
Very easy and yummy - I added some red pepper flakes, carrots, and snow peas and it was very tasty!