Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Delicious fast meal when your in a hurry. Ready in 15 minutes or less.
Top Review by shortstuff
This recipe was very yummy! I had some trouble with the bread crumbs (I don't think I did them right-it's a long story) and so I just scraped them off and enjoyed the wonderful flavor of the chicken. I did increase the amount of sauce from teaspoons to tablespoons and just poured the leftovers over the chicken before I cooked it. Thanks for posting this recipe!:o)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Combine bread crumbs and 1 teaspoon mustard in a shallow dish.
- Combine honey and remaining mustard in another.
- Dip chicken into the honey mustard mixture.
- Coat with crumbs.
- Cook chicken in a non-stick skillet over med heat in the butter on both sides until juice runs clear, about 8 minutes.