Recipe by Sherrie-pie
Chicken flavoured with sesame seeds, honey and lemon. A stronger flavoured honey provides a better flavour. Use a blended honey.
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons clear honey
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to high. Brush the chicken with a little of the oil and season.
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the oil with the honey and lemon juice. Brush all over the chicken with half the honey mixture.
- Grill the chicken legs for 6 - 7 minutes. Brush with the remaining honey mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Grill for a further 6 - 7 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve hot or cold.