Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A girl friend at work brought some to work, it was wonderful!! She told me just put whatever vegetable I have on hand and throw in the pot along with the V-8. I just used what I had in the fridge. So just use whatever, any vegetable will make this easy soup GREAT!!!
- 1 quart v 8 vegetable juice
- 4 -5 new potatoes, in chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped in chunks
- 2 -3 turnips, chopped in chunks
- okra, sliced
- greens, chopped
- hot sauce
- salt & pepper (Any thing you have on hand will do to make this soup. This is just a guide.)
- Once everything is cut up just put into the pot.
- Simmer for several hours or just use the crock pot.