1/3 Photos of Quick Homemade Tomato Soup
This recipe came from Canadian Living magazine, adapted for our household...makes a great "fancy" lunch on a weekend even though it's so quick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Cook onions and garlic until softened.
- 3Add tomatoes, stock, tomato paste and pepper.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 6Using immersion blender or food processor, puree (optional).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Homemade Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 862.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g