1/1 Photo of Quick Herbed Pizza Dough
~Deux Petits Chefs!'s Note:
A quick, simple and very aromatic pizza dough with a blend of Italian herbs. Makes a great, authentic pizza! (Serving Size = 1 family size pizza)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour into a large mixing bowl, create a well in the middle.
- 2Add dried yeast, olive oil, sugar, salt.
- 3Add warm water.
- 4Knead for 3 min, adding a small splash of water as needed to incorporate all the flour. If too sticky, dust lightly over with flour and keep kneading. Add Italian herbs.
- 5Knead for another 5 - 7 min, or until dough is elastic.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap, layer over a warm, damp towel and set for at least 30 min in a warm area for dough to rise.
- 7(Tip: If you live in a cold climate, set a pot of water to boil on high heat, and set the covered bowl near it to warm it up. Don't put it too close, just enough for the bowl to heat and warm up. Too hot and the yeast will get killed!).
- 8When dough has risen, punch down, lightly use tips of fingers to pull out dough, dust a bit of flour over and then knead lightly until dough is round and smooth.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Herbed Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1221.0
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6988.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs