Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Light & Tasty. I haven't made this yet but it sounds simple and tasty.
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6 ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- Combine the first six ingredients in a small dish.
- Coat both sides of filets.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and add butter.
- Cook filets in butter over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Turn each filet and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook 4-6 minutes longer or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Thanks for the recipe it was yummy!