Recipe by chris_tam
This is a quick brown rice recipe my mother in law made up. This is so good! Give it a try--I don't think you will be disappointed. There is cilantro in this so if you don't like it substitute with parsley.
- 14 ounces success instant brown rice (2 bags from box)
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to box directions.
- In a 10 or 12 inch skillet add I can't believe it's not butter and Italian seasoning. Heat butter and seasoning on medium heat until gold and bubbly.
- Add broccoli and cook until tender crisp.
- Add rice and cilantro and heat until cilantro is wilted and rice is heated through.