Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Basically, all my daughter will eat right now is boxed macaroni and cheese. She gets the boxes out of our pantry almost every day and asks for it. The only vegetable she will eat right now is peas and I wanted to give her some variety. I haven't tried other vegetables yet, but I'm sure they would work.
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) squash puree (baby food)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Stir macaroni into 6 cups boiling water. Allow to cook 7-10 minutes. Drain.
- Add butter, squash, milk and cheese packet to macaroni. Mix well. The amount of milk can vary depending on how creamy you want your macaroni and cheese.
- Serve with your favorite fruit.