This has a good, indulgent flavor but not much fat. Of course, you could change that...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split roll and spread with margarine/mayo; set aside.
- 2Cook veggie bacon according to package directions, drain and place on roll.
- 3Sauté garlic and veggies in a light coating of olive oil.
- 4When wilted, add egg substitute and scramble.
- 5Top scrambled omelet with cheese slice, heat until melted and place on roll with "bacon".
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 628.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: