Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Don't remember where this came from, but it's a great use of leftover ham, and very quick to throw together!
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll (can use reduced-fat)
- 1 (3 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 8 ounces ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk (I use skim)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open the rolls, and press on to bottom and sides of glass pie plate, forming crust.
- Press perforations together.
- Sprinkle half the onions and all the ham over the crust.
- Top with the cheese.
- Mix the eggs, milk, and seasonings- pour over the cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Top with reminaing french-fried onions and bake 5 min.
This was easy and very good. I will make it again. Thanks.