Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of those recipes that I made up on my way home from work one night when I didn't have anything planned for supper.
- 1 package macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups ham, diced
- Follow directions on Macaroni and cheese Box.
- Add Broccoli to boiling Macaroni when timer is the same as Broccoli cook time.
- Add cheese mix to noodles& broccoli.
- Then add ham and soup.
- Heat through and serve.
Very good!! Instead of boxed macaroni and cheese I made homemade, the cream of mushroom soup gave it a nice creamy texture. Definately a keeper!!
This is definitely a quick and easy one dish meal! Great for a busy weeknight dinner or a take along dish for any gathering.It takes mac & cheese to the next level, and offers a smooth tasting combination of flavors and textures. Very tasty!! I had to substitute cream of celery soup because my family won't eat mushrooms in any form! I used a 10 ounce package of broccoli; and the 2 cups of ham weighed out to about 12 ounces. This dish lends itself well to versatility, too. You could easily change the vegetables or the cream soup according to your taste preferences. My "Picky Panel of Judges" gave this recipe 5 stars.