Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Who doesn't love an easy and quick casserole? This is that recipe. It includes both your meat and veggie. My family requests this often and I like it after the holidays to use up some of that leftover ham we all always have.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Saute onion and broccoli in butter in a large skillet until onion is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Yummy! I had leftover ham from Easter that I had to figure out something new to make with. This was just the ticket! A hit with all. I will make this again for sure! Thanks!