Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is one of my favorite lunch items - it doubles as a snack as well!!
- 1 tortilla
- 1 tablespoon onion and herb cream cheese
- 3 pieces honey-roasted ham
- 1 slice of kraft singles American cheese, cut in half
- Spread the cream cheese on the toritilla.
- Lay ham over top then top with cheese.
- Roll the tortilla into a tight roll.
- Place in the microwave for 10 seconds.
My son made this for his afterschool snack and loved it. He liked the addition of the cream cheese, and said it made the rollup "extra good and kinda gooshy", which is a good thing to a boy! Thanks for sharing.