Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Courtesy of Land O Lakes
- 2 cups mixed frozen mixed vegetables (I like corn, beans and mushrooms, but you favorite mix will do)
- 2 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesuncooked chicken-flavored ramen noodles, broken into pieces
- 6 thin slices deli ham, cut into 2 inch strips
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed 1/2 inch
- Combine frozen vegetables, water, Ramen Noodles and seasoning packets in 10 inch skillet.
- Cook over high heat until boiling (4-5 min).
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Uncover and stir in ham.
- Cover and cook until heated throughout (2-3 min).
- Add cheese and stir until cheese is slightly melted.