Recipe by Cheddurmonkee
I was looking on the Zaar for a creative way to use condensed Chicken Gumbo Soup, but all I could really find were sloppy joe recipes, which looked great but I didn't have any ground beef at the time. I went to campbells.com and found this great recipe I thought I would share with you all. The creole seasoning is optional if you want a bigger kick. It's my own personal twist and was not in the original recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's chicken gumbo soup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon creole seasoning (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked instant rice (like Minute Rice)