1/3 Photos of Quick Grilled Trout
BK 2's Note:
A quick and easy method of grilling trout without messing with filleting them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean trout and remove heads.
- 2Preheat grill to searing temperature around 400 degrees.
- 3Coat outside of trout with oil.
- 4Sprinkle salt and pepper on inside of trout.
- 5Add lemon juice to trout if desired.
- 6Reduce grill heat to medium or 250 degrees and place trout on grill.
- 7Trout cook quickly and should be flipped when grill side has just become white.
- 8Trout are finished when all meat is white and flaky (don't over cook).
- 9Serve trout immediately.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Grilled Trout
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1744.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: