Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
McCormick® Chicken Taco Seasoning Mix combined with lemon juice and oil makes a sensational chicken marinade.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package McCormick® Chicken Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Mix Seasoning Mix, oil, water, lemon juice and vinegar in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.