- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups fresh snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 7⁄8 ounces cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add snow peas and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the snow peas are crisp-tener, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 (8.8-oz.) package cooked brown rice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped fresh cilantro.