- 2 cups black beans, undrained
- 2 cups kidney beans, undrained
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, undrained
- 2 cups black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) canchopped tomatoes with juice
- 30 ounces enchilada sauce, New Mexico-style green chile
- 1 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large soup pot with nonstick cooking spray. Put beans, tomatoes and all liquid into pot, and heat over medium high, stirring often.
- When heated through, reduce heat to medium-low and stir in enchilada sauce and pumpkin.
- Heat again, stir in salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Serve in large soup bowls and garnish with sour cream, cheddar or monterey jack cheese, and cilantro.